[X4U] Need shareware replace for YEMUZIP

Ed Gould edgould1948 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 29 21:18:16 PDT 2009

SIGH...

That means I have to create a unique folder for each zip file *AND*
move the files I want in it. This is *WAY* too much work.
I will say this much for YEMUZIP it is simple to use (does not have
every zip option (ie none) but it is enough for what I want.
Too repeat myself I create approximately 30-40 zip files a day. I do
not have all the time in the world to do this. I need to keep it simple.
I also have to wonder when uzipping on a windows machine would it
create a folder for each zip file or would it put it in a common
directory.
I vague remember in DOS that in PKUNZIP when you unzipped you had a
LOT of options (-f -m -o etc although its been so long I could not
tell you what those options did but it did give you a fair amount of
options (20+ IIRC). You have to remember as well that the people that
get these zip files are not the old time DOS people and would not
know the options if you asked them.
Again I am trying to make this un-labor intensive as possible.
ED