[X4U] Car adapter iPod Touch 64 GB

Mark Des Cotes lists at marksmandesign.ca
Sat Dec 5 06:30:05 PST 2009

What type of adapter are you talking about? Car charger? FM adapter?
Connections for a car stereo?

I bought both an FM stereo broadcaster that plugs into a car's
cigarette lighter, as well as a Car/Wall charger kit on eBay. Paid a
total of $2.49 for both and the vendors offered free shipping.
They're cheep no name brands and came from Hong Kong (don't know how
they can offer free shipping on a $2.49 purchase but they did). We
use both units in the car all the time and are very happy with them.
I figured for the price it was worth to risk to see how they worked
and I'm glad I took it. Would have paid over $75 locally for similar
products.

Mark Des Cotes