[X4U] Airport express question

Mark Des Cotes lists at marksmandesign.ca
Sat Dec 5 12:25:16 PST 2009

Hi all,

I have a follow up to my "wireless printing" question. I bought an
Airport Express (not the Extreme) but wont be using it until after
Christmas. In previous posts many of you mentioned how you used the
AP Express to boost your WiFi signal. How much area does the AP
Express on it's own cover if you needed another one to boost it's
signal? I have a 2000 sq ft home. I plan on setting it up in roughly
the centre on the top floor. Will the signal reach throughout the
house, including the basement?

Mark