[X4U] MobileMe invoice?

Andrew J. Yon III ayon3rd at mac.com
Wed Dec 9 14:01:57 PST 2009

Are you sure they have already renewed it ? I know that a couple of
times, I received a notice from them that they were extending my
account by another month due to some difficulties they were having.
However, when it did renew, II did receive a notice in an email, plus
a reminder it was coming 90 days prior. Maybe your spam cop or junk
filter trashed it.

Andy3