[X4U] More info: Applescript to clear Firefox history?

Mark Des Cotes lists at marksmandesign.ca
Thu Dec 17 05:36:59 PST 2009

Hi again,

In my previous e-mail I asked how to clear Firefox's recent history
using an Applescript. I actually only need to clear the recent
Cookies but would like to keep the recent Browsing History. Perhaps
there's a file that can be deleted through the finder instead of
using FF's Pref pane?

I'm experimenting with Applescript for the first time. Lots of
Googling and learning but there's something I can't find. Can someone
tell me how I can create an applescript to clear the recent history
in Firefox? (Firefox, Preferences>Privacy>clear your recent history).

Thanks,

Mark