[X4U] App to iPod

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Fri Dec 18 20:58:21 PST 2009

Hi John,

Download the app to iTunes and connect the iPod.  Click on the iPod
name under Devices at the left.  In the middle of the screen under the
big apple from iTunes, click Applications and a screen of the iPod
will open, and you also will see the app.  Select it and also Sync
Applications if they aren't.  The app icon will appear on the iPod.
You can disconnect.

Paul Moortgat