[X4U] Tiger Mail question

Jens Selvig lstnmt at bresnan.net
Mon Feb 2 06:33:54 PST 2009

I have an elderly friend who is using an iMac running Tiger 4.11 and
Mail 1.3.11 (v622/624)

He has two incoming email addresses that are checked. Both are from
the same ISP. One works fine the other has a drop down triangle
showing. When he receives mail to this account it just disappears.
There is no folder showing when you click the drop down triangle.

I created a rule which transfers the incoming mail from this account
into a separate folder. This works around the problem but I'd like to
fix his mail account.

Any ideas?

TIA,

Jens