[X4U] FireWire and low end Macs

Ken Johnson kenjohnso at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 16:55:23 PST 2009

OK, and I realize that time marches on, but we keep changing the
interface just as I finish changing over my peripherals - sometimes
reads like a conspiracy.  It seems to me, that Apple could do us all a
huge plus by releasing a mid-range Mac (not an iMac, not a Mac Pro)
into which we can insert cards that allow us to continue using the
peripherals we accumulate over time and become fond of.  You know,
something like the Windoze boys do.

Ken
Mac Mini
MacBook Pro