[X4U] Safari Question

Ed Gould edgould1948 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 19 22:07:36 PST 2009

I ran across an email tonight that appeared to have embedded
pictures. Usually I can drag and drop them to a folder with no issue.
Tonight  instead of a jpg being placed in the folder there was a
"file" called something.DLL, it was about 8K in size.
I thought what the heck and double clicked in the .dll file and it
brought safari into the foreground and displayed the JPG that I wanted.
I had to do a save as ... to get the file.
I have never seen this before. Is this a WWW type issue or MS or a
safari issue?

I know ZERO about the HTML involved.

Ed