[X4U] Looking for replacement to HOGWASHER

Ed Gould edgould1948 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 21 14:55:14 PST 2009

Randy,

As usual thanks it looks good. The big question I have though the
last update was in 07 (last meaning last?)
The other curious thing about the software is that a lot of pages
have gone missing (not found). I am thinking that this is really no
longer a supported product. The 404's are all over the place.
Does anyone have an up to date knowledge of the product that can
chime in here.

Ed