[X4U] Looking for...

Ed Gould edgould1948 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 21 22:19:58 PST 2009

A friend who did some work on my computer has managed to loose one of
my apps .

It was freeware and then paid upgrade for the pro line.

Unfortunately I cannot for the life me remember what the name of the
software was.

What I can tell you it had a list of all US weather stations (all
over the world) and it would pull down radar data for the area you
asked for. There were many small options that you could change the
map to. My memory is gone on this one but I do remember distinctly
that at each start up you had to enter the weather station location.
And about once a minute it would pull from the information from the
radar information .
The did have a PRO version so you did not have to reenter the city .I
did not upgrade it but have not made the leap yet.

Does anyone of any ideas, I know I am not telling you everything as a
lot of the terms in it were typical weatherman talk.

I thought I had the name but it has totally disappeared off  of my
system My searches with notlight have been futile.

The only addition bit of information I can offer is that one of the
options was to display dopler information.

Ed