[X4U] Cannot drag item out of the trash

Ed Gould edgould1948 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 22 13:44:47 PST 2009

Yesterday I inadvertently moved a JPG to the trash using Graphic
Convertor (in Slide show).

I went to move it back to the original folder and it refused to come
out.

I checked permissions on it and it says I can read/write  the file.

I ran repair disk permission on the boot drive and that seems to have
run fine (no errors reported) and also while dragging it out of the
trash it appears to go except when I release the mouse it appears to

Its not the end of the earth if I have to delete the file but I would
like to get it back none the less.

Any ideas, suggestions?

Ed