[X4U] How can I find an out of print (OS9) program?

James Eddy giametti at mac.com
Fri Feb 27 20:51:24 PST 2009

I have need to open some old files created in an old version of
TurboCAD from around 1997 or so. I  thought I had the program disks,
but I must of pitched them when I culled out my old 3.5 in floppies
when I moved a couple years ago. IMSI, the publisher of the program,
is no help. The new incarnation of the program, which I have, is a
completely different beast, and won't open the files.
Anyone know of places that might sell old programs? Or am I SOL?

Jim Eddy                                               James Eddy
Woodworks
giametti at mac.com               jim at jameseddywoodworks.com
                              Douglas, Massachusetts
                        http://jameseddywoodworks.com