[X4U] Issues with YEMU ZIP

Ed Gould edgould1948 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 28 22:37:08 PST 2009

I got this as a recommendation (YEMU ZIP) from someone on here.

It seems to sort of work most of the time. It crashes on me at least
1-2 times a day.

I contacted the author with the crashlog and he said he was to busy
to look at all of them I send.

Does someone has have a more dependable product they can suggest. I
like YEMUZIP a little but it has its quirks and the author doesn't
seem to understand that when you leave a field in a non blank state
you need to describe it properly to the OS so it can be easily replaced.

Ed