[X4U] First 2009 Mail problem

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Thu Jan 1 14:44:22 PST 2009

All rules are off and it started again to not receiving mails on that
iMac.  I even used the latest DW.
I'll wait till tomorrow to call my provider.  The strange thing is
that on my Power Mac, I regularly have the message that I need to send
a mail later.
Now and then I need to try 4 times before the mail is out.

Paul Moortgat