[X4U] First 2009 Mail problem

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Fri Jan 2 00:40:13 PST 2009

Linda, It might be a Murphy problem.  All seems to work now.  I can
send again (so far) without any problems, and my wife can receive mails.
The mail I used to try to send to her contained a little attachment
which was a corrupt file.  That's why she never got it.  That is
solved now.
Why I had that sending problem, I don't know.  Maybe the people
working for the provider got at work this morning and found the
problem and repaired it.  I don't know.
Thanks all for trying to solve this first mishap.  Let's hope that the
rest of the year will be free of problems.

Paul Moortgat