[X4U] How do I back up _from_ an AirDisk?

Neil Laubenthal neil at laubenthal.net
Sun Jan 4 11:28:40 PST 2009

Sure . . . just mount the AirDisk on one of the Macs . . . then drag
it into the Login Items pane so it will reconnect automatically at
startup. Then set up something to backup the Airdisk to the local Mac
HD . . . there are a whole bunch of utilities that will do this for
either free or pay depending on what you have. RSyncX will do it for
free . . . but there's also Deja Vu and a bunch of other folder
synchronizing apps available.