[X4U] 8-bay USB Enclosure Recommendations?

Rod Buchanan lists at sofstats.com
Mon Jan 12 21:15:54 PST 2009

On Jan 12, 2009, at 10:49 PM, Neil wrote:

> OK, that has 8-bays, hosts SATA drives, and is reasonably priced
> around $400.  So, are you saying that it is quiet and reliable too?
> I wish they would post decibel ratings.  Thanks for the link.

No idea how loud/quiet or reliable, just knew someone on the list was
looking for one.  Saw it in a mailing from macsales.com, though I
can't find it on their web site.  You might drop them an email about it.

--
Rod

What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the
homeless, whether the mad destruction is brought under the name of
totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?
-- Gandhi