[X4U] Safari Issue?

Ed Gould edgould1948 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 13 13:57:08 PST 2009

I am at 10.4.11 and Safari is at 3.2.1 (4525.27.1)

Just in the last few days I have been having issues with Safari only
in YAHOO MAIL though.
Last night I was in Yahoo mail and doing a reply to and SAFARI locked
up tight. The cursor could be moved around but safari seemed to be in
a tight loop. The dock seemed to be alive but nothing seemed to
happen when you would click on the application.

A friend has suggested its a FLASH issue  but I wouldn't think that
email would use FLASH.

I have lost 2 healthy size reply emails and have stopped using safari
to do replies outside of cut & Paste (I compose in Mail and then cut
and paste into SAFARI).

Just a few hours ago I left YAHOO MAIL open while reading an email
message (only) and left for a doctors appointment. The same issue
happened the system is frozen noway to get into KILL APPLICATION.

Any ideas, thoughts?

Ed