[X4U] Mail Rules sorting

Richard H Stoddard richardstoddard at mac.com
Thu Jan 15 03:43:52 PST 2009

I rely on SpamSieve to deal with spam, not rules. After training, it
typically flags spam with an accuracy rate of 99.7% or better. However,
there is another way to deal with spam if you have a MobileMe account.
I use aliases when I have to enter an email address online. When an
address begins to attract spam, I simply delete it and create another
one. As a result, I now get fewer than one/day.