[X4U] Numeric keys in keypad (solved)

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Sun Jan 18 06:19:12 PST 2009

It's solved.  He found a solution on the net.  I didn't one could find
one.  Otherwise I wouldn't have asked for it.
In the SYS prefs in Universal Access select "Mouse" and on top one can
see "Mouse Keys" On or Off.  His one was set to ON.
He told me he didn't do anything.  And I didn't know this was
possible.  Now I know and it's solved.  Thanks.

Paul Moortgat