[X4U] Mobile Me

Richard H Stoddard richardstoddard at mac.com
Tue Jan 20 03:53:33 PST 2009

I'm not sure I understand the question. If he has a MobileMe account,
all sent and received mail should be available on his iMac as well as a
laptop or iPhone. (Plus by logging into his account from a computer
anywhere else.) Did he inadvertently not set it up as an IMAP account?
If it's an IMAp account, it should work seamlessly.