[X4U] Is there a way...

Ed Gould edgould1948 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 20 23:17:27 PST 2009

I am using 10.4.11 and I am using the archive pulldown option menu to
create zip files of highlighted files in the folder. It does work as
advertised but it is causing me no end of grief as it creates a file
called ARCHIVE.ZIP which I guess is fine but what I need to do is to
have the system ask me the name of the zip file it is creating. Right
now I have to manually rename it and it is time consuming and prone
to error.

Does anyone know how to make the system ask me what the name should be?

Ed