[X4U] Mystery

Dan A. Currie dancurr at frontiernet.net
Wed Jan 21 18:15:03 PST 2009

Michael Winter wrote:

> On Jan 21, 2009, at 3:40 PM, Randy B. Singer wrote:
>
>> No it isn't.  It is a very cute humor piece that was so funny I
>> forwarded it to several of my friends.
>>
>> Your browser probably choked on the Flash animation that the site
>> uses.  Nothing to be alarmed about.
>
> I had fun showing it to my kids. They seemed sufficiently amused.
>
> -Mike
>
> P.S. No problem closing the window and continuing with my web browsing.
I liked it so much that rewrote the intro to make it a bit more pompous
and sent it out to a half dozen friends with this!!

        Hello All,

        In the early part of the 21st century, most of the industrial
world and many of         the developing nations have a basic
understanding and working knowledge of         a computer.

        Well today you'll learn something absolutely incredulous. At
last the mystery         has been solved. Now thanks to modern
technology and tools, that riddle will         be revealed. To fully
understand click on the web address below and thanks to         an
extremely large magnifying glass you will finally see the solution.

        Once on that site move the mouse to the middle of the screen.