[X4U] Safari bug, Site bug, or ?

Linda xpressobean at mac.com
Thu Jan 22 08:30:40 PST 2009

On 1/22/09 2:18 AM, John Baltutis wrote:

>>  <http://cwflyris.computerworld.com/t/4241942/20890881/163966/0/>
>
> It loaded fine with Safari 3.2.1. No ad, no blank page; just a normal news
> story page. I can't imagine what you've done to see these anomalies.

"What you've done"? Let's not hurry to blame. He didn't do anything -- I get
the same thing. When you load the page, you're not taken to a page that
shows an ad, first, that then resolves to the story (which also has the
option of clicking Skip This Ad)? I can't imagine what you've done to avoid
these kinds of advertisements, which are becoming more and more prevalent!
:)

~Linda