[X4U] Anybody having issues with the quicktime release?

Ed Gould edgould1948 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 22 13:01:44 PST 2009

On Jan 22, 2009, at 12:19 PM, Michael Elliott wrote:

> Ed,
>
> Looks like you're not the only one.  Top of the page at
> XLR8yourmac.com:
>
> "Some OS X 10.4.11 users note problems w/QT 7.6 Update (OK here)"
>
> http://www.xlr8yourmac.com/
>

> Describes the exact issue that you are.
>

> Michael

Michael:

Thanks! I would never have thought of that. In my case I just deleted
the item out of the systems preferences panel and it (the problem)
seemed to just go away.
It wasn't clear if you needed to reboot from the entry. I did not
have to. I bought stuffit *YEARS* ago and hated it. Apparently it was
carried over from upgrading to OS9.
Now I know I will never use (or buy) their product again.

Ed