[X4U] Pages Question

Jim Robertson jamesrob at sonic.net
Mon Jan 26 05:29:54 PST 2009

On 1/23/09 10:20 PM, "Ed Gould" <edgould1948 at comcast.net> wrote:

> I have a 1 Page Pages document which contains a lot of medical
> information on it. The part that that I really need some help with is
> medications. I have a 2 column table which contains (my list of
> medications (currently around 16). This list doesn't change a lot but
> lets say every two months

Ed,

I'd like to try answering by posing another question; one you didn't really
ask. Why aren't you maintaining this list in Google Health or MS Health
Vault?

But to return to your original post, a respondent suggested you try
embedding a table from Numbers into a Pages document. I'm considering
abandoning MS Office for iWork, and that won't "work" for me unless such
inter-application integration works well. Could you post again once you've
tried that? By the way, could you also let us know what versions of the
applications you're using?

Thanks so much,

Jim Robertson