[X4U] Need help locating ...

John Kiss john.kiss at comcast.net
Fri Jan 30 15:04:02 PST 2009

On Jan 30, 2009, at 5:22 PM, Ed Gould wrote:

> The issue is I do NOT know what the file name is. I tried errorlog
> but got quite a few hits.
> This is an OS name and I do NOT remember what Apple calls the file
> let alone where they have put it.

Do a find in the Finder and make sure to include System files. Search
for files with the term "error". I get quite a few hits in the results
window. One file in particular may be what you're looking for. It's
called MacErrors.h

I used the QuickView function to peek inside the file. There are many
errors listed there.