[X4U] How do I de-install a product

Ed Gould edgould1948 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 1 07:52:29 PDT 2009

On May 19, 2009, at 8:35 AM, Christopher Collins wrote:

> Do you ever actually do any looking for your own answers Ed?
>
> First response on the following link takes you to the answer.
>
> http://www.google.com.au/search?q=uninstall
> +superduper&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-
> US:official&client=firefox-a
>
> Google is your friend.
>
> cjc

Christopher:

Yea I found the google item but the items it talked about are not in
there. So at least in this case that WASN'T the answer.

Also, to be honest it was not obvious where you did find the login
items. I have many many a times tried help with MACOSX and really
have not found the information I am looking for. The first example is
DISKUTILITY. I looked for 30 minutes in help for that and never did
find it. Although 6 months ago I did stumble on it and in that case I
was able to do what I wanted to do. Everybody praises the help but I
would say 50 percent of my questions are not either there or I have
to spend 30 minutes trying to find it and then I usually give up out
of frustration. Part of the issue may be I know what I want but OSX
seems hell bent on using terminology that I do not use in my daily
life, or uses terminology that maybe a MAC(I do not care if this s/b
mac if you do get a life) person would know but the rest of world
isn't on the same page. I have used intelligent help systems before
and the help is usually less than helpful but you get there (most of
the time) the OSX help is far from helpful in most cases.

Ed