[X4U] [Problem with X4U List] How do I de-install a product

Fabian Fang ftf at mac.com
Mon Jun 1 11:22:10 PDT 2009

On May 19, 2009, at 6:35 AM, Christopher Collins wrote:

> Do you ever actually do any looking for your own answers Ed?
>
> First response on the following link takes you to the answer.
>
> http://www.google.com.au/search?q=uninstall+superduper&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
>
> Google is your friend.

I suppose that ability and aptitude for Internet searches cannot be
forced upon some folks.

By the way, soon after Ed Gould's original inquiry (actually dated/
timed for May 13) came out on May 19, at least six of us wrote
up today, June 1 (for my inbox).  If the long delay is true for
everyone, what is wrong with the [X4U] List?