[X4U] Email question

Ed Gould edgould1948 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 7 14:43:20 PDT 2009

I have been having issues (no email) from a yahoo group that I am on.
I am looking at the ISP email server and it does not show up on there
nor is it in my spam junk mail box in mail.app .

I am guessing it is being caught as spam by my ISP but how do I find
out is it is? The COMCAST support people are next to useless in these
matters. Last time I had a issue they wanted to dispatch a service
person to look at my email server .. sigh.

I am pretty sure it is one group as I do not have issues from other
yahoo groups that I am on. I ask YAHOO and they give me the standard
have your ISP put this into their whitelist and yadda yadda yadda.

Can someone suggest a way to approach this with COMCAST so I can get
an answer?

Thanks,

Ed