[X4U] How often do you charge an iPod Nano?

Mark Des Cotes lists at marksmandesign.ca
Fri Jun 12 10:26:21 PDT 2009

Hi all,

An iPod Nano my daughter ordered through Apple arrived yesterday
afternoon. I charged it up during the day so that it would be ready
for her after school. She fooled around with it for about 4-5 hours
and then asked me to recharge it because the battery was low. I
charged it overnight. Today she used it for about 4 hours total and
the battery died on her. It's currently recharging. Is this normal?
We have a few iPod Shuffles in the family that only need recharging
every other week. I realize the screen on the iPod Nano uses more
power, and the backlight has been on because she's been playing the
games that came with it,  but just how often should it be recharged,
and how long should the charge last?

Thanks

Mark Des Cotes