[X4U] ITUNES radio station question

zapcat zapcat at speakeasy.net
Fri Jun 12 19:47:34 PDT 2009

Hey, Ed;

one thing you can do is that when  you find an iTunes station you
like, you can drag it into the "source" pane at the left and it'll
just be there with whatever name it has in the Radio window.

So, maybe you have to go through the list once, and drag out the ones
you like, but I don't see a more easy method..

I used to use Quicksilver which offers some iTunes controls, but I
never used it to control the radio stations in iTunes.

maybe quicksilver or butler, et al, offer ways for you to launch
stations, or files which, when launched, will make iTunes play those
stations..

Hope this was helpful..

zc