[X4U] Need help on figuring out where the problem lays

Ed Gould edgould1948 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 13 13:19:37 PDT 2009

I have been using YEMUZIP for about 8 months now and have had issues
with since day one but have continued to use it.
Jessup suggested I try another zip program and that does work sort of
but only the first time and then stops working.
A friend of mine with the same level system (10.4.11) has the same
difficulty.
I tried zipfiles_for_pc and experienced the issue that it works for
the first time and then does not work again.

The ZIPFILES_for_PC again works first time and then does not work
again(meaning it sits there and no windows open) .
YEMUZIP works for about 8 times (semi variable) and then crashes. I
restart it and again it works for around 8 times and then crashes.

Both vendors say its not their problem.

Can someone suggest a way to figure out where the problem is or
suggest another product, please, thanks.

Ed

FWIW
System is 10.4.11
6 Gig memory
G5 SIlver Pro
multiple drives (internal & external)

NO (AFAIK) hacksies on the system that I know of.

Nothing significant running when this occurs
(MAIL,SETI,ICAL,HOGWASHER,safari,Graphic Convertor several weather
apps,net monitor,address book, finder)

Anyone?

Ed