[X4U] iTunes Radio Station question

Sylvester Roque slysdigests at suddenlink.net
Thu Jun 18 15:23:54 PDT 2009

Since the station is already in iTunes try creating a new playlist
(command N within iTunes). Then go to the Radio section, find the
station you are interested in, then drag the station to the playlist
that you just created. To playback the station simply go to the
playlist and select that station as you would any other track. This
does not work with a Smart Playlist. It must be a regular playlist.

There are also ways to add stations that are not already there or to
have iTunes go directly to that station using an Automator workflow. I
haven;t used that method in a while but I believe it works with the
current iTunes. Check out this article for more details on both
procedures (and a few other tricks). http://www.atpm.com/13.11/howto.shtml

Slydude