[X4U] Run FCP PPC on Intel Mac using Rosetta?

zapcat zapcat at speakeasy.net
Fri Jun 19 07:08:21 PDT 2009

I'm interested neither in running windows/windows ware or OS 9 apps..
FCP = "Final Cut Pro" which is a professional non-linear video editor.

I have the PPC version right now, running on a PPC Mac Mini and would
like to be able to at least run it on the intel-based Mac I plan on
getting soon.

thank you

zc