[X4U] Can't download PDF files anymore from Firefox

Daly Jessup jessup at san.rr.com
Sun Jun 21 06:22:14 PDT 2009

>On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 7:55 PM, Paul Moortgat
><<mailto:paul.moortgat at pandora.be>paul.moortgat at pandora.be> wrote:
>
>I went to
><<http://shootingsoftware.com/ballistics.htm>http://shootingsoftware.com/ballistics.htm>
>and at the bottom I choose to download the User Guide in Firefox
>3.0.10.  I had to copy the web address and open Safari, paste it and
>then I could download the PDF file.
>It started after the last Firefox upgrade.  Is there a way to undo
>it without loosing my bookmarks?

I don't know if this would solve your problem, but in Firefox, under
the Tools menu/Add-ons, I have an add-on called "Firefox PDF Plugin
for Mac OS X".  On the other hand, I disabled it and was still able
to load your User Manual page. Hm.

Anyway, you might have a look at your Add-ons and see if anything
there hints at a solution.

Daly