[X4U] Email question

Peter Saint James peterstj at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 23 04:27:44 PDT 2009

On 7  June2009, at 5:43 PM, Ed Gould wrote:

> I have been having issues (no email) from a yahoo group that I am
> on. I am looking at the ISP email server and it does not show up on
> there nor is it in my spam junk mail box in mail.app .

	You could be right that something like this is happening, but this
would not be what I would first suspect.  I would suspect that Yahoo
has screwed up somehow.  It tends to do that.  (It can't out of
business too soon for me.)

	You might want to see if you can find an address for a fellow list
member on that group, and e-mail that person to see if they are
getting messages from the group.  Perhaps something in your Trash
folder will reveal an address.

									Peter