[X4U] ITUNES radio station question

Ed Gould edgould1948 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 25 14:56:06 PDT 2009

zc:

Thanks even then it took me 45 minutes to find it. I am just so
frustrated that you cannot seem to "find" what you are looking for.
Oh, yes there is apparently some places you cannot drag it to. I had
tried it before asking the list and I had dragged it to an area and
it would "drop" I tried different areas and it seemed to work but it
makes me wonder why there is a restriction.

Ed