[X4U] Boot camp on a separate partition?

Neil Laubenthal neil at laubenthal.net
Mon Jun 29 15:53:06 PDT 2009

Unless you need/want to run games . . . you might want to consider
either Parallels Desktop or VMWare Fusion and run Windows inside
Leopard. The speed hit is pretty small with Intel chipped Macs and the
virtual machine keeps from having to cross-boot and allows drag/drop
from the two environments.

I've not used Boot Camp; so can't answer your specific question . . .
just wanted to make sure you had considered all the options.