[X4U] Recover network on wake

Neil Laubenthal neil at laubenthal.net
Tue Mar 3 11:24:28 PST 2009

Try deleting and recreating the wireless network connection . .
.making sure that it's set as a Preferred network and to reconnect
automatically. I'm at work with only Windoze machines so can't give
any better step by step instructions.

Off the top of my head . . .it sounds like auto reconnect isn't enabled.

--
neil