[X4U] Negligible speed bumps...

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Sun Mar 8 14:06:08 PDT 2009

I hadn't even considered that they might have a website.  I bought
the Magazine at a local bookstore.

The author regularly references his website in the article.
http://macperformanceguide.com/

zapcat, I think you'll want to look at the following, as it tells you
how to upgrade your MBP to 6GB.  This would definitely help you.
http://macperformanceguide.com/Mac-OWC6GB.html

I can't believe the amount of effort this guy has spent on doing this
website.  I've only just started to look at the info there.

Zane