[X4U] For those of you that love Google Mail

Ed Gould edgould1948 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 13 08:01:02 PDT 2009

Hmmmm... well a bullet proof email system should have the 99.999 IMO.
What COMCAST doesn't tell you its in the 90.000 range.
The issue here I thought was it a MAIL.APP issue or a COMCAST issue.
AFter listening to the responses It may be both which clears comcast
up to the point when/if APPLE fixes their issues.
Having said that it is strange (to me) that the problem seems to
"fix" itself after COMCAST reboots. But it could still be a MAIL.APP
issue.
Its almost an advertisement to look elsewhere for an email package.

Ed