[X4U] Card games for Mac?

Bill Metcalfe billmet at speakeasy.net
Fri Mar 13 19:25:55 PDT 2009

On 3/13/09, Mark Des Cotes asked

Does anyone know of a good card game package for Mac?
If you were to drink enough gin, you would be rummy enough? Sorry,
its an old joke from someone who used to play Oklahoma, a double deck
rummy.
  I can't remember the web site, but one of my kids used to play
Hearts online. There were many other multi-player card games, which
may have included one or two of the variations of rummy. If you do a
search on Google, you will find many sites where you can play against
others. Some of the sites probably allow trash talk.