[X4U] Finder not responding

Ed Gould edgould1948 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 13 23:38:20 PDT 2009

Linda:

Thanks.. the best I can figure out right now is that the finder
preferences are hosed. It was suggested that disk warrior might fix
the problem so when I tried to run it I found out my OSX was at a
higher level than disk warrior. I am in a catch 22 as I need to d/l a
file and create a new boot-able  CDROM but I can't because the finder
is screwed up. I am looking around for a local MAC person but I am
running up against a brick wall. I may have to wait until (next)
Friday when my out of town mac person returns.

Ed