[X4U] Self Contained GPS Mapping?

alexandre list at kapellos.com
Sat Mar 14 08:34:49 PDT 2009

just my opinion:

in terms of looks and feel, the TomTom seem more mac-like and the
garmin more pc-like… i was more inclined to get a TomTom for that
reason but when i saw the battery life, i went for Garmin. i use mine
when hiking and walking around (foreign) cities, so the 5-hour battery
life of my nuvi 360 is a real plus.

alexandre