[X4U] Can you delete a file(move to the trash) in spotlight?

Linda xpressobean at mac.com
Sun Mar 15 15:50:11 PDT 2009

On 3/15/09 5:02 PM, Ed Gould wrote:

> I must be doing something wrong as when I do it I get the "noise"
> saying error and it does not go into the trash.

The noise is the "flush" sound you hear when you move a file to the Trash.
The noice you described does not say "error".

Follow the file path as described in an earlier post -- your file *won't*
disappear from Spotlight's list, but the file path will now say Trash rather
than whatever folder it used to live in.

~Linda