[X4U] Browsers

Ed Gould edgould1948 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 16 07:30:33 PDT 2009

Yesterday I was visiting www.medicare.gov and attempted to register
(with SAFARI). I couldn't, I was getting a error message:

CMS-MBP User Registration Create Sign In Id View' is not licensed for
this site.(SBL-DAT-00327)

Since I had tried it the day before and got the same message. I
opened a chat session with the help desk. They apparently do not
support SAFARI, sigh.

I thought on it for a bit and then went into SAFARI and changed the
"option" to make it look like explorer.

I had several more minor issues and didn't think to much of it. I did
get registered (I think).

BUT....

Now when I click on an URL sometimes I get SAFARI and sometimes I get
IE .

I would really like to use SAFARI  all the time. What do I need to do
in my system to get it back to the point where SAFARI is *THE* only
browser (unless I want to use IE under special circumstances)?

Ed

ps: I did suggest that they support SAFARI in the future but I am not
holding my breath.