[X4U] re recent thread on paypal phishing emails

Ralph ralph at avatarbiz.com
Wed Mar 18 12:16:53 PDT 2009

Our company credit card number has been stolen and misused three
times. My PayPal account, which I've had for about five years, has
never been compromised.

Unscrupulous people working in establishments that process credit
cards manually (a hardware store or a restaurant, for example), just
have to pocket a carbon to get your account information. Not so easy
to do with PayPal.

Ralph Jones