[X4U] Safari suddenly not rendering pages properly

Crandon David tabdave at ca.rr.com
Thu Mar 19 10:00:49 PDT 2009

Suddenly, a couple of days ago, Safari 3 and 4 stopped rendering
pages I go to properly. Usually it's a button or a picture that
doens't get rendered. It's a blank space instead.

Can you guys check as well for me?

If you go to cnn's site http://www.cnn.com   the picture  that's
supposed to  appear on the left is black.

If you go to http://www.tvracer.com/  most of the upper half of the
page is blank.

For those of you who use Bank of America online banking, the
"sitekey" picture isn't appearing, and while you can still log on, if
you to the "transfers" button, and you get to the field where you
enter the accounts and amounts, there is a button that is supposed to
appear labled "transfer", and it's not there.

Can some of you guys test this out for me please?

Thanks, David